1. open the route for which you want to create a travel diary
2. switch on the edit mode
3. move your mouse to the waypoint you want to assign the documentation to
4. a pen appears
5. click on the pen
6. a pop-up window opens now
7. in this window you have the possibility to add text and image.
8. when you are finished, click the button "save changes"
9. now a small link "View travel report" appears in your waypoint
10. your documentation has been assigned to your waypoint and is stored.
View your complete travel diary by clicking on the "Diary View" button above.
1. call up your route for which you want to create a travel diary.
2. select the symbol with the 3 points in the waypoint
3. a selection menu appears
4. select the item "Edit"in the selection menu
5. now the entry of the waypoint opens and you have the possibility to add text and picture
6. when you are finished, please click on "save" in the upper right corner.
7. in the overview you will now see the picture and text of your travel diary